↑ Part 1 Part 2 ↓
Season 2 Episode 7
Friendly's feat. JUB
In this episode of Fine Dining: The Search for the Most Mediocre Restaurant in America:
○ Part 1: Michael gets stood up by his intended guest host JUB and goes this one alone, traveling to the New England area to take on one of their most historic chains, Friendly's
○ Jonas Brother specialty ice creams!
○ Eat Deets will teach you that Friendly's is one of the older restaurant chains in American history, with two brothers who founded an ice cream shop with nothing but a dream and $547
○ Hear about how Hershey's bought them out and took them to the next level
○ Friendly's has been a part of a few ice-cream-related world records
○ A feud between the Friendly brothers!
○ Harrison Augustine 💸 Arrylius XIV brags about his vehicle collection
○ JUB & Petunia crash Yelp from Strangers
○ Part 2: It's your favorite sponsor JUB and I am back to help Michael review Friendly's!
○ Step back in time to this place that feels old, classic, and filled with Depression-era clientele
○ Octogenarians plus technology is a dangerous combination, and we like to avoid it when possible, even it if it makes us ask What's Going On Over There?
○ An unforgivable mistake by the back-of-house workers
○ Fribbles are thicc and delicious
○ A separate menu just for ice cream is WAY TOO MUCH
○ JUB knows a lot about magicians
○ A very important announcement: starting next week, "Fine" Dining will be on video if you'd like to watch on YouTube!
○ [Post-credits] Petunia's going to turn this car around!
Location: Pittsfield, MA
Michael's Score: 5.79
JUB's Score: 5.71
Tchotchke of Mediocrity Score: 5.75
Host: Michael Ornelas
Guest Host: JUB
Music by: James McEnelly
Theme Song by: Kyle Schieffer
Segment Transitions Voice by: Sandy Rose
Additional Voices by: VyVy Nguyen