↑ Part 1 Part 2 ↓
Season 2 Episode 5
Buca di Beppo feat. Mike Perkins
In this episode of Fine Dining: The Search for the Most Mediocre Restaurant in America:
○ Part 1: I took a real Italian to Buca di Beppo!
○ We're joined by comedian Mike Perkins to dive into inauthentic Italian slophouse, Buca di Beppo
○ Hear all about the Pope's room, the "vulgar" decor, and the fact that Buca's founder literally intended to "poke gentle fun" at Italians in this week's Eat Deets
○ Learn the rather interesting translation of Buca di Beppo
○ Harrison Augustine 💸 Arrylius XIV is anti-work
○ You could have bought the entire franchise for a few million dollars...
○ The Mother's Day debacle is detailed in this week's Yelp from Strangers
○ Part 2: Michael & Mike are just a couple of Midfellas
○ The breadiest love-making session ever is What's Going On Over There
○ Buca di Beppo's decor is funny how?
○ The portions at Buca are insane, as two men individually order a family style entree each
○ The dessert is "diabetes in a glass" according to the boys' server
○ Chip psychoanalyzes the characters on the Buca di Beppo kids menu in this week's Munchkin Menu Musings!
○ Mike's Instagram handle is taken to task
○ JUB's about to get pinched!
Location: Pasadena, CA
Michael's Score: 6.72
Mike's Score: 5.90
Tchotchke of Mediocrity Score: 6.31
Host: Michael Ornelas
Guest Host: Mike Perkins
Music by: James McEnelly
Theme Song by: Kyle Schieffer
Segment Transitions Voice by: Sandy Rose